Tuesday, April 15, 2008

progress

So,
I realize it's not witty fun or cute like some of the recent stuff floating around this little blog circle, but The sweet smelling lady and the mountain man said that they went and put and offer on a house with a yard for me to run around in. 3+2 w/ fireplace nice yard 2 car garage new carpets new fence and so on. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that things work out with the offer. The mountain man tells me he's nervous about the whole thing and I call him a bed wetter and tell him I need a yard.

2 comments:

C&C said...

that's cool! what does 3+2 mean. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths? i'm not down with this house lingo apparently. what does the outside look like? details.

SAM!!! said...

we were so surprised by it's niceness that we didn't take any pictures yet.
yes 3+2 means bed and bath.