Monday, June 9, 2008

new house!

So we have moved.... On saturday all of my favorite people showed up at our old place and helped the beard and the lady carry out all of our stuff into a Uhaul truck. We drove a couple miles down the road and unloaded everything. The sweet smelling lady's parents stayed over the night and helped the beard install all sorts of new stuff then they left on Sunday. They sure are fun to have around. Grandpa even made me and popo a new toy box! The beard has been super busy fixing up things around the new place so he hasn't been taking the time to play with us. However!, we now have all kinds of new stuff to sniff and all sorts of space to run. We did a BT 500 for grandma and she thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen!
The weird thing about the new place from a dogs perspective is that all the neighbors have dogs that they leave out in their yards so whenever we go walking they all bark and it freaks popo out! His hair stands up on his back like a mowhawk, he growls and whines and generally acts like a pansy. The beard is trying to work on it with him. Also there are all sorts of new sounds around here that really need checking out. I have been sleeping in the cozy comfort of my crate for a change cause none of these new weird noises can get to me when I am in there. The beard says he will take pictures and upload them soon. Right now he is pirating a wifi signal that is super slow so uploading pictures will take forever! I'll keep you posted.

Stay classy!

Sam

5 comments:

C&C said...

i like that "stay classy" bit. i hate moving. you're just going to have to learn to get along with other dogs, sam.

SAM!!! said...

A more careful reading would have clued you in that I was talking about popo. I couldn't care less about other dogs. I am one well behaved pooch.

C&C said...

woops, that's what i meant. i really did read it! sometimes i forget the crew has grown.

K said...

I know, me too. Like I think Porter is just Sam's alter ego. That's cool you guys are in your new place. What's a BT 500, or whatever it was?
Happy Father's Day to you too.

maynard said...

I'm anxious for you to keep your promise of more pictures.