Thursday, May 7, 2009

THE WINNER IS..... DAN!!!!!!

Hey everybody,
As Dan correctly deduced because I assume he is correctly skeptical of all things photographic and all things in general, that last image was a bit of a joke. I even tried to fudge the photoshop job a bit to make it easier.
You all managed to take it very well and respond as you were expected to despite the fact that when you first looked at the picture you either a) Thought about Kate from John and Kate plus 8 or b) thought !!!! Holy Cow that baby must be 30 lbs!!!!! Teresa was somewhat mortified by that last post so I will now include the shot untouched and completely un-altered.



Not quite the same eh? So Hip Hip Hooray for Dan!

-Sam

4 comments:

Colleen said...

OK...so here's my original comment that I erased because I decided it might offend an expecting mother:

"HOLY CRAP! It looks like you stuck a watermelon under your shirt. Are you sure you are only having one baby?"

You look awesome Teresa! :)

maynard said...

Ryan Cheney,
Mind your manners. This is your mother speaking. Teresa looks adorable. I thought she was having twins.

Love, Mom

Gretchen said...

GRetchen kept telling me, you've got to check R&T's blog, her belly is huge! And we had this whole conversation about whether it's rude to tell pregnant ladies that they're huge. But now it turns out to be moot.
Dan may have been correct about Teresa's belly, but he's wrong about Hogzilla. He lives. Or lived.

Dan said...

Yeah, I had to try to figure out how to say, "That picture looks doctored" without saying "your belly is massive." Thanks for the shout-out.