Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week 4 in review

Hello all,
Zoey here. I figured I would co-opt Sams blog for the day. SOOO....It's time for the post you look forward to all week. While you are out on your adventures you are secretly thinking about how you should be looking up SamVentures to see what Zoey is up to, instead of helping out your team by paddling. (looking at you candice.) We had the other grandparents come up this weekend to celebrate my 1 months day and grandma G's b-day. I got her the present everyone wants.

I also spent some time with Grandpa G. but he didn't hold me so no pictures of him. I also had my first bath and spent some time with J+H+L hanging out and BBQ'ing on the 4th!.





until next time I hope this was enough epic cuteness to hold you over.

-Z

3 comments:

maynard said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend with friends and family.

Zoey is a cutie.

K said...

I like the one in the blanket

Kristen said...

I meant to comment on this when I was at the 'rents but I forgot. She is so cute! That yellow dress is adorable. And thanks for the announcement. She is so cute and I love her pretty eyes!