Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Inside the mind of Zoey

I am learning to sit all by myself! (as long and I am propped up in the corner but even then I still manage to fall over)



Things are starting to get chilly. We had a night below 50 degrees already. This allows me to break out even more super cute clothes!



Dad likes to watch football. His favorite team is apparently the Raiders. He's attempting to indoctrinate me.


I laugh in his face because they are terrible. Really REALLY TERRIBLE!


I am learning to like the dogs. They are entertaining. When they wrestle I get a kick out of it. They seem to like me just fine too. I even got popo to take a picture with me.


Lastly I am going to show you my best "you talking to me?!" face...



Till next time-
Z

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Great job sitting up Zoey! You are growing up so fast! Soon you will fit into that big Raiders hat. :)

K said...

Crazy. She's so big! I kind of forgot you like to watch football. I'm kicking bootie in fantasy football, and I used the autodraft. I just lucked out to get matt schaub and dallas clark, who've been putting up uncharacteristically high numbers. I think I'm a Jets fan, because that's the only game I've been to and I rooted for them vigorously then, plus we're moving to NY next year.

Kristen said...

Man, she is getting too big already! I'm jealous that Mom and Dad get to see you guys soon.

Elaine said...

Poor Sam! This is his website and he hasn't made an appearance in ages. Don't get me wrong, I love the little Z monster, but seriously. hee hee! ;)

K said...

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/raiders_achieve_first_down