Sunday, July 11, 2010

mmmm

In an effort to be more like my pontificating fellow so cal uncle (and make you east-coasters jealous of my ability to purchase cheap and plentiful tri-tipped cuts of beef.) I've again had people over and again grilled up a tri- tip which pleased crowds from here to Camarillo. Then children made merry in wading pools and sprinklers in the 100 degree heat, adults squirted each other with various water devices and men talked of mountains and deserts and various once and future destinations. No pictures were taken. This concludes this weeks probably ignored blog post.

-beard

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Ignored? I don't think so. I am now salivating. I want tri tip!!!

C&C said...

excuse me, i do not ignore your blog posts! i pretty much always comment. thank you very much. put up pictures of the Z.

maynard said...

Um!, Tri-tip.

K said...

In the future please follow the basics of good reporting. Who? What (that was mostly covered). When? Where (also covered). Why?

Thank you in advance for your compliance with this simple request.

Cordially,

Kirk

Dan said...

I read this post.

Dan