Monday, September 20, 2010

UGH

So,
As I am sure most of you have heard. Last week Z was sick. She ended up in the urgent care with an IV in her arm on Sunday night. T ended up in the Hospital with an IV in her arm on Monday. Her Mom came up to help and was great. I was sick as well and trying to take care of a pregnant wife and a sick child so I couldn't have managed without her. The only picture worthy of viewing from this travesty was again taken on a camera phone. (don't complain I would have to be a cold father to be rushing my daughter to the hospital and make everybody wait while I grabbed the camera.)



She was able to sleep a bit. The sickness lasted about 1 week for her and she is now back to normal but with a seemingly ravenous appetite. I am well. T has a lingering cough which let's all hope goes away before Aiden comes.

Till next time
Wash you hands!

3 comments:

maynard said...

So sorry for all the trouble. I'm glad folks seem to be on the mend. Thank Heavens for a great Mom to come lend a hand and risk getting sick herself!

C&C said...

sounds like a traumatic week. Z has lots of hair. I am excited for baby A to get here.

Kristen said...

That is a sad picture. I'm glad you guys are feeling better. I'm excited to hear about Aiden's arrival!