Sunday, August 11, 2013

Last days of Summer

So,
    T starts work next week and Z goes to preschool the week after that. I don't start until the end of the month but with the ladies out of commission we spent the last week feeling like the end was close. We tried to come up with fun things to do and ended up at the Oak Park Splash pad one day, saw Turbo one day and went to Travel town one day. I didn't carry a camera to the splash pad or the movie but I got some shots of Travel town.







The weather was good and the kids had a good time. It's been a short but good summer.
but I guess it's pretty much over.

RTSZA

5 comments:

Kristen said...

You've had lots of fun adventures this summer. Enjoy your last week all together before it's back to work!

Unknown said...

Somewhere we have pictures of Ryan and the gang at Travel town. It doesn't appear to have changed much in the last 25 years.

Your family has had a memorable summer.

Fabulous Featherette said...

I'm glad your family has enjoyed the summer. I love the photos.

Unknown said...

Zoey looks so sad in the last picture as summer draws to a close.

Gretchen said...

you look skinny.
-K