Monday, March 9, 2015

Brokedown in Lancaster

So,
    Over the past 3 weeks there have been broken ribs, sinus infections, chocolate chip cookie/ cheese vomit, the flu, fevers, thyroid nodule and coughs that sound like death playing the timpani in a Mahler opera. We've been laid up pretty bad. Z is finally getting over her bout, I'm getting more capable of doing things as the pain in my rib lessens. Aiden and Teresa are still having a bit of difficulty but we have managed to be out and about doing things.

Aiden went to Basketball two weeks ago and Grandma and Grandpa Grover came up to witness the melee.

For some reason I can't find any of those pictures.

Yesterday we took advantage of the really nice weather to get outside. We went to Vasquez Rocks. The kids keep improving in their daring outdoor skills and endurance. Teresa had never been before and we all enjoyed it.





Me once again making Teresa nervous about my impending death. 

Proud Hikers. 

Rest in the shade and photo time.
In other news I got my permits for the High Sierra Trail after fighting with fax machines for 2 days straight.

Hopefully we can all get better soon.

RTSZA

5 comments:

Kristen said...

What? How did you break a rib?

Fabulous Featherette said...

Aiden looks much happier in the last pic than he does in the first one! I'm with Teresa--I don't want you to fall and die either! Hope you all have a healthier week.

K said...

Were the cookies and cheese in the same vomit?

SAM!!! said...

1:I fell to break my rib. 2:I like standing on high things. 3:Yes.

Unknown said...

Hope you're all on the mend.