Friday, July 24, 2015

Trees Are Down

So,
     In the weeks since we've returned from Colorado we've managed to stay somewhat busy. We went to the beach town of Ventura and to the Mission San Bueanaventura for Teresas class.







Then we went to the beach. It was a fun day.

I've also been doing some hikes to try and be in the best shape I can be in for the High Sierra Trail next week. I did a 16 mile hike from Islip Saddle to Mt Baden Powell ( named after the boy scout founder) I also did a hike up Mt Baldy. This puts me over my New Years resolution goal of 200 miles this year already. I'm also doing these hikes for more free stuff through Adventure 16 like I did with the 51 mile PCT hike.

The monument to Lord Baden Powell

It was insanely windy on Baldy. Nearly windy enough to knock me over. Fun hike though.
We've also been helping Teresa get her room ready for school to start.

OH, and this happened... Luckily the kids and the dog weren't out there when it happened.


Split the trunk.


View from our back door.

Ruined the swing set.

Busted our fence.
Til next time

RTSZA

No comments: