Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers are pretty great.

So,
     Last week Teresa and Aiden went to the Mother Son dance at school. They had a really good time and enjoyed each others company.



Z and I stayed home.


Then it was mothers day. We celebrated Teresa by getting her a porch swing. This might not sound awesome but she's wanted one for a long time so while she was at a class on Saturday I took the kids out, bought it and put it together so we could surprise her when she got home.



She was surprised. On Sunday we went shopping and she got some clothes. We had lunch and had a really nice family day.

The countdown to summer is on and we are all anxiously awaiting the end of the school year/ work. till next time.
RTSZAW

2 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

Happy Mother's Day Teresa! The swing is awesome! I've always wanted one, too. What a cute family.

Kristen said...

I don't know why I'm just seeing this. Nice surprise! I randomly bought one sophomore year of college but had nowhere to put it so I returned it. I don't know what I was thinking.