Thursday, October 11, 2007

ARGHHHH!!!!

So,
Today the beard came home from whatever he does in the mornings. I grabbed a toy and began play time immediately. He knows how this whole thing works. I pick up toy, he plays with me, no complaining.
First I greet him.

Then he does what he's told and grabs a toy. I charge.

I ATTACK!

Usually after a little bit of playtime he realizes that I need to go outside and make roses. So we go for a walk. This time he took me out into a field. Towards the end of the walk there was a GIANT bone that smelled like delicious rotting death. It drove me crazy and since the stupid beard wouldn't let me chew it I rolled in the delicous scented dirt all around it. It was driving me crazy. This is me covered in the dead cow smelling dirt.

He said I was ridiculous and I had to have a bath... I hate baths. so I left it nice and dirty for him to clean up.

Now back to playing slave!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Thank you, Sammy, for walking us through a day of your life. I've always wondered...