Tuesday, October 16, 2007

House Guests

This weekend we had house guests. B-trouble and H-bomb stayed over for the weekend. As is customary I greeted B-trouble appropriately. WITH A BODYSLAM!!!!!!

I quickly put my cat like reflexes into action, wait... CATLIKE?????.... who writes this thing? SAMLIKE REFLEXES. I used my kung fu grip, gave B-trouble a quick left hook and it was on! I call this video:

"My Glistening Fur of Awesome Win!!!! I'm gonna get you and have a fantastic time doing it cause you and I both know I look like 800 million $$$$$ baby. Prepare to face your impending doom!!! Sammaggedon is upon you! Weep not women and children for I am a kind and gracious ruler!!!!! I RULE!!!!!"
(kind of a long title but I think it really fits.)

This is the result of them spending a weekend with me. No one can keep up.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love how people answered every question to your poll EXCEPT for "Yes." So typical...

Kristen said...

Good grief! It took you forever to get that thing... I'm glad you liked it. You AND Sam. You're the best! Is T feeling better?