Monday, January 14, 2008

some recent photos and a new visitor.

Hola amigos.

Sam here. Been keepin it really real while I was on hiatus. The mountain man and the sweet smelling lady left me with B-trouble and H-bomb for a couple'a days and then they brought home this sorta weird dog/cat thing I think but eventually we figured out each others vibes. Then the big ogre asked if he could post some embarrassing pictures of other people on this thing. I bit his ankle and he whittled it down to 3 then I kissed his tasty beard to make up for it. (that's what he thinks... it's really a food goldmine!!!!!!! LEFTOVERS!!!!!) Enjoy.

p.s. Mountain man says this is all better if you play the video below for listening purposes. They won't let you upload music players so it's the best he could do.

MIA!!








5 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow. I don't think I've ever looked so good in my whole life. Thanks for capturing my natural beauty.

SAM!!! said...

it was my pleasure....

maynard said...

Other than the brief shots of the Mountain Man, that video is lame, LAME!

SAM!!! said...

who the heck are you maynard?? and why are you always so grumpy about things? It was stated that it makes good background music... never said anything about the video...

maynard said...

Just playing with you.