Saturday, January 26, 2008

white and chilly

Hey Hey Party People!!!!!
Sam here. B- trouble and H bomb made their way over here for the second weekend in a row... The mountain man decided to exploit our exploits this time or document our craziness, it's like the real world San Fransisco over here... woooooooh! Here's b-trouble thoroughly ignoring me.

Then here is me fending of the savages.... MUST PROTECT MY DELICIOUS GREEN RUBBER BONE!!!! STAY AWAY TYRANTS!!!!!

Then the mountain man and the sweet smelling lady started trying to bust our party vibe saying something about it being too darn loud. Parents are so lame... So they threw us all in the car and said we were going somewhere fun.
When we got there there was this strange freezing white stuff covering everything. B-trouble got out first and let me know it was cold... I called him a sissy and hopped on out of the car. H-bomb followed also throwing b-trouble the pansy glance... We set off to chart new lands and figure out this alien landscape.

B-trouble was obviously still having trouble.... NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!

Then the mountain man said something about a giant yeti living in these parts... He would know he's out here all the time, hence the title mountain man. B-trouble didn't want to hear anything about a yeti and instantly made yellow snow if you know what I mean...

I on the other hand immediately set out to find the scent... (that's me finding the scent under that crazy parka...)

I couldn't find the scent so we decided to pack it in for the day.

Needless to say all that exploring can wear a dog out...
We got home and the mountain man and sweet smelling lady left to go check something out.... something about a puppy brother or sister or something...


WAIT!!!!!! PUPPY BROTHER OR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! SISTER?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
WHAT WHAT WHAT???????????


( to be continued... dun dun dun)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

WHAT??? There can be no "dun, dun, dun." You must finish this out for me, dear Sam. WHAT? I'm so confused.

Kristen said...

Now that you have edited, I am no longer confused. Thank you for the clarification.

Elaine said...

Ah ha ha! Sam's parka cracks me up. Thanks for taking my guys to the snow. :)

maynard said...

Hey, that white stuff looks like a blast. Glad you shared your adventures.

With regard to the dun, dun, dun, dun; proliferate and replenish, that's what I say.

C&C said...

i forget the website i got my player from....can you just click on mine? anyway, find a free player online, and then to add it go to customize then add an element or whatever and then click add a link and put in the code they give you for the player!