Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FLORIDA!

Howdy all,
So as almost everyone who frequents this blog knows we were abandoned last week so that the humans could go and soak up the beach. The beard has insisted that I post these shots so here you go.

When they arrived the beach was cold and overcast. Despite this they went for a walk along it. Z walked with Grandma.



Z was so cold her feet turned blue. Here she is obviously freezing though her guardians were oblivious.



Next time they went out walking they bundled her up a bit more. Here the beard captures the sweet smelling lady and Z like tomcat and suri.



Here is Aunt K and the other Sam on a walk. Represent!



The room was super nice.





Z never got around to liking the ocean but she eventually liked the sand. YUM!



Z may not have liked the beach but she LOVED the pool! Here she waves hello!




The guardians arrived home eventually after much MUCH trouble. Popo and I were not prepared for Z's greatly improved mobility. Lets just say it's going to take some getting used to.



Till next time "SOMEONE HELP THE DOGS!"

-SAM

3 comments:

C&C said...

We love Zoey. She is so precious! Glad to see you survived what was probably the longest day of travelling with a cranky baby ever.

Kristen said...

I heard you had trouble on the trip home, but I didn't get the details. I was telling Dan on the way home that I wished I got to see Z more. I guess she just sleeps too much still. She is so cute. It was so nice to see you guys. I hope you make it for Christmas.

K said...

Miss you boo.