Monday, May 31, 2010

Mischief and Hijinks with some Animal Viewing.

Howdy all,
Lately Z's favorite thing to do is climb all over stuff. She's into everything and everywhere.

Exhibit A:




BOO!



Scared you didn't I? No?

WAAAHHH!!!



No Wah?



Ohhh what's that? I'll take it thank you...



She's also started going through her drawers and carrying around clothes.

Caught like a thief in the night.




We went to the zoo over Memorial Day weekend. It was crowded and hot.

Z touch a goat with the help of Spoilette.



With the help of Mr Spoil Z saw pig like creatures and gorillas.




With the help of Auntie Spoil Z, Z made it back to the car after a long hot fun day of gazing.



From my perspective (Sam) the beard grilled up some amazing Tri-tip and today is grilling up Italian sausages. Memorial day weekend is super.

Till next time
Keep your grill HOT, CLEAN and well OILED.

-SAM

2 comments:

K said...

I'm so proud of your complete vegetarian reformation.

Kristen said...

I like the pics of her crawling out of the drawer.
Looks like you lived your Memorial Day weekend to the fullest! And man, I'd love some tri tip! Texas BBQ just isn't my style.