Sunday, May 1, 2011

Berry Pickin

So,
We went to that farm where you get to pick your own stuff again. This time we went with our friends Leigh and Lucas. Z didn't like the animals as much this time. She mostly wanted to kid watch and climb around on stuff.


We pulled Z and A around the farm in a cart. "A" seemed to like it a lot.



T and Z went for a ride on a tiny train.


Then we walked out to the strawberry fields in the back and picked our own. They had three varieties. I don't think I even knew strawberries came in varieties but if you can find "San Andreas" strawberries get your hands on some because they are incredible. "A" and I sent the girls out into the fields while we chilled out in the shade and supervised.


We also picked out own head of butter lettuce which Z wanted to carry around with her like a prize.


Z like boysenberries too. Especially on toast for breakfast like grandpa.

That is all for now.

RTSZA

4 comments:

C&C said...

you guys go on fun excursions every weekend! A's smile is adorbs.

Gretchen said...

Aiden is getting so big! I love his toothy grin! Looks like fun! I wish we had something like that around here!

maynard said...

Yum! Boysenberrys!

Kristen said...

I wonder what kind of strawberries we get. They were mushy.
I'm glad to see you guys are still using the bib (and the carseat cover!). Z has such pretty blue eyes.