Sunday, August 14, 2011

Since Last We Blogged


Howzit?,

"A" got sick a day after Z got better. So 2 weeks of sick kids. WHOO! Z has been all about hurting herself lately. This was cemented by a flying leap off of a rocking chair into a TV stand.



We went down to the OC this past weekend to visit the spoil me's. Here are some pictures of them generally being nice to our children.





This is Z running her fastest to avoid going home from the park. Check out the serious sprinting face.


I could do that if they'd lemme off this thing.




Here is Grandpa making Grover Burgers, and a picture of my rescued/ transplanted topsy turvy and its tremendous spoils.



I've never played darts in my life but I beat grandpa on my first try!!!! He won the best of 5 though.


We made it home tonight and played a bit in the sprinklers.





It was a great weekend. It's always nice to relax and get away. The kids sure love the Grandparents.

Random picture time.







Till Next time remember to ALWAYS PICK A WINNER!



RTSZA-



7 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

Oh, poor little Z! Glad you got to spend time with Teresa's family. I appreciate all they do for and with you. Such adorable children!

Kristen said...

Looks like lots of fun! I'm glad your tomato plant is doing better.
That fist pic of Z is so sad! But I did laugh at "flying leap off a rocking chair into a TV stand." I can totally picture that.

C&C said...

I first saw that picture and was like "whoa, there's an angel in the clouds!" it was zoey's reflection in the window. Her eye looks seriously painful.

Fabulous Featherette said...

Funny guy! Which is it--yesterday's eye or todays?

SAM!!! said...

It's the current picture. For some reason Ryan thought it would be funny to make her eye look terrible. It was a little black and blue, along with her cheek, but not too bad.
Teresa

maynard said...

I guess I'll have to cancel my call to 1-800-4ACHILD

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.