Thursday, November 1, 2012

Actual Halloween

So,
   Halloween occurred. We are all still sick. T took the kids around to the 6 houses in our entire neighborhood who gave out candy. Yes Really. She said she saw people leaving houses to go out for candy but not giving any out. I had more adults that I can count come to my door for candy. One lady just opened up her $500 purse without taking it off of her shoulder and took my candy. I don't know what is going on these days. The kids had fun going around the weather was great. Here are the pictures.

The lion got complements on his tail.




LETS GO!!!!
RTSZA

2 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

I love the smiley lion and the peppy cheerleader! So cute!

maynard said...

They don't look sick in the picture. I'm glad they had a good time and they sure look cute.