Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Taste of what's to come.

So,
   I've spent the past few day working on the files from the super week in Virginia. I will save the details and witticisms for the lengthier post. I thought I'd just post this little animated .gif first. There are some real gems in here. Note how it takes Aiden the entire time to make his way down. About halfway down he sees the presents and throws a SURPRISE!!!! face. Candice and Craig also ham it up nicely.



I've pooled it for your continuous viewing pleasure.  I'd suggest watching it at least 15 times through to fully appreciate all of the blah, blah, blah

Enjoy,
RTSZA-

1 comment:

C&C said...

The first time I watched this it was going way too fast to really see anything and completely skipped Craig. It's all better now. I like these things.