Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Grandparents.

So,
   I've not really brought out the camera in a long time. This is mostly the explanation for the lack of recent posts. We are trying to train Buster, Z is doing great in preschool and the rest of us seem to be getting by ok. The big event recently was having Grandma and Grandpa Cheney come over the weekend. They arrived on Saturday morning and we went to a park. Then I took my turn on the "Make Grandpa Work Tour" and he helped me install a ceiling fan in the dining room. It's pretty great. If you remember I had tried to do it before but run into a bunch of trouble once I got into the ceiling and eventually I gave up (recap here). Grandpa had the know-how to get the job done and we pulled it of in a few hours.

Before:


After:




In the evening we went to an Americana type celebration on the boulevard downtown. It had a ton of really cool cars, games, food etc. Grandpa took pictures.





On Sunday we went to the Blackbird Airpark then on to Bry and Lisas house in Santa Clarita. Bry cooked up a great Tri-tip and we visited. On Monday the grandparents visited again and then today they took off for UT. It was really great to visit, catch up, and see them. We sure loved having them in town.

Next week we head to Kernville again and I bring you a post of me with fish, after fish, after fish...

Till then,

RTSZAB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a great time and loved seeing you folks. It's hard having you live soooo far away.

You have a great family.

Kristen said...

Looks like lots of fun! Your fan looks great.

Good luck with the fish!