Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Other Stuff that happened

SO,


What's that? You can't believe your luck? 2 blog posts in 1 week? Can it be? YES! YES YES!!!!


The secret is apparently having me on spring break and Aiden sick with strep throat. This way I am forced to be home all day every day with nothing better to do.

Anywho, last week I went for a 17.7 mile hike. My first in over a month on account of the broken rib and onslaught of illness our family has faced.

http://caltopo.com/m/5M4T




Then on Saturday while Aiden was in the throws of strep and near vomitosis I collected an award at the Museum of the Antelope Valley for one of my photographs.



Then there was Easter. For the first time during the infinite plague amongst our family I fell ill. The kids went down the street where they had been invited for an Easter egg hunt.




I you are just reading this now. Read the next post b/c it's more awesomer. otherwise.

Till next time-

RTSZA

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I read both. I didn't know you'd done the epic post until today. Congrats on your award! It's a great picture.

Fabulous Featherette said...

Congratulations on your mad photography skills and on winning an award! It's a fantastic pic!
Looks like your cute kidlets had a fun Easter egg hunt!