Sunday, March 9, 2008

play time

I now this one might seem a little long but it's a great insight in to how much he has grown and how well we are getting along... This is straight play time baby. perro a perro. this is what the mountain man and the sweet smelling lady promised me when they brought home the silly lump of fur. I guess it just took him some time to grow up a bit. He's around 7 pounds now, twice as big as he was when he first came home. I used to call him tubby but now he's getting taller and leaner. I think he might end up bigger than me so I better get my licks in now. Plus I can train him real hard and then send him B-troubles way for a real fine time.

2 comments:

SAM!!! said...

another mig hit on the samventures. woooooh!

Kristen said...

Aw! They're cute together. They're going to be best buds. Porter is cute.