Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Museum and Los Angeles

Howdy Everyone,
Our friends Joe and Heather are moving soon so we took the opportunity to go into LA and visit the Childrens Science Center with them. The place is free and Z is getting to be the right age to enjoy such things. 'A' spent most of the day in the stroller and was actually really content to just be there. I was impressed by some of the stuff but a lot of it was pretty beat. It got INSANELY crowded in the afternoon which was a bummer, and reminded me why I dislike most people. Here are some pictures.





The highlight was a big aquarium full of fish. Z loved the tunnel you could walk through and have oceanic creatures surrounding you.


We also had the spoil me rottens come for a night last weekend. It was good to see them. We have the C grandparents coming this weekend so Z and A are getting their fill of love. Here are some random shots in no particular order from the last few days.

A wearing his tough guy villainous cowboy hat.

Just kidding he hasn't learned to be a villain yet. (but he's getting there)


More randomness.



Lastly I've discovered the secret recipe for a MEAN Chili.

Perfect for a cold high desert winter night x4 (I'm the only one who eats it)

RTSZA

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You are so cruel to me. Always leaving me hanging on the edge of my seat. So you discovered the secret to mean chili? Well, what is it? Cheese? A spoon? Sour cream? That's all I can guess from your picture.

SAM!!! said...

it's a secret.