Saturday, March 26, 2011

ZOOing

Howdy all,
We went to the zoo again. It was cold (50's (haha Candice)), and cloudy. Perfect zoo weather. No one in LA wants to go out in that so we got up front parking, didn't sweat like crazy and didn't have to fight off hordes of sweaty angelinos to see a sweaty hippo. The spoil me rottens came along to aid in the constant attention a girl like Z needs. Here are the pictures.







There have been a lot of other developments recently but it's late and I want to go night night. A has his 6 month checkup this Wednesday so maybe after that.

_ _ _ _ _

5 comments:

Colleen said...

That little guy laughing in the stroller is A-DOR-ABLE!!!!

Colleen said...

p.s. 50 isn't cold.

Gretchen said...

That giraffe looks close. I was hoping to see some shots of the Salton Sea. I wanted to get my salt on. Yuk yuk.
-K

Kristen said...

Looks fun! And totally empty. I wish our zoo was that empty! I feel like I'm running over kids the whole time I push the stroller.

maynard said...

Zoos are great with little ones. Looks like a fun time had by all.
Adorable kids!