Monday, June 6, 2011

Adventures in Baby (learning to) Sitting

Hola Holla etc.,
Z had her 2 year check up she's 70ish% height, 70% weight, 95ish% head. Wooh. Healthy as an ox. She's 2. This means many things.

It means she eats new thing like corn off the cob. This only happened once.

She occasionally likes to girl it up. (wtg Sis)

She's all about not doing what you want even if that mean running headstrong into things.
She can talk in sentences. If she doesn't want to do something its "I'm NOT ________ " She doesn't say no. She does and says more funny things now. She likes to sweep dirt.


A has learned how to stand up while holding on to things. Please excuse the sideways-eness. I can't shake the photographer in me who wants to shoot vertical subjects vertically.


This new skill is exciting.


And since he hasn't learned how to get down gracefully.




Quite Painful.



Clearly he want to get the heck out of here. But he's good overall.





As a last bit of info we ate Lobster. It's not good. It tastes like fish fecal matter, lemon and butter.




This ends this post.


RapidTensionSwirlsZyprexaAlleviates

5 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

Cute kidlets! Z could come to our house and sweep up some dirt. Poor little A's eye/head. Ouch! He's really getting around. It's amazing how quickly children learn.

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday Zoey! Feel free to send her over to my house, she can sweep out the crawl space without bumping her head. A has some mad skills. He'll be walking before you know it!

C&C said...

Wow. Aiden learns things so fast! They are both so cute. Now kristen needs to make C a skirt.

maynard said...

The kids are so cute. They are growing fast.

I have only had lobster a couple of times. Once in Portland Maine where it's supposedly great. I can't say it impressed me much.

ashlee said...

I love the dog door picture. So cute. I loved train town. Arleigh wasn't as excited about it as I was so we only went once.