Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Cultured Life.

So, We've been continuing to lay low. Z has found a passion for reading.
That's national Geographic for Kids thanks to the spoil me rottens.
She's also found a passion for painting.
And of coure she still loves to color. The grandparents came up this weekend and she took the opportunity to show them her skills.
oh and THIS!
"A" has also found new civilized skills. He dumped his juice all over his high chair so he got to eat at the big table.
As every good american knows you can't be civilized unless you are culturing a love of Nascar. Here he shows the ladies how to execute an outside pass.
Then he shows them how to lead that pack.
Then Grandpa catches them. Let the tickle torture begin.
That deserves silly faces.
That's it for now. RTSZA

14 comments:

Colleen said...

They are growing up way too fast. Hopefully, we can see them sometime soon. :)

Fabulous Featherette said...

They are so precious and talented! I love Z's ponytail and way to go--using a spoon. Can't wait for spring break!

Fabulous Featherette said...

They are so precious and talented! I love Z's ponytail and way to go--using a spoon. Can't wait for spring break!

Fabulous Featherette said...

Oh brother!

SAM!!! said...

I always thiknk to myself "wow the comments are really flying in on this one. People must LOVE IT" then I see that it's just you and your itchy mouse finger featherette!

K said...

Good post.

K said...

Good post.

K said...

Oh brother.

Fabulous Featherette said...

What "funny" sons I have.

Fabulous Featherette said...

"JUST" me?

SAM!!! said...

wow 11 comments, lets see if it can keep going!

maynard said...

I

maynard said...

post.

Elaine said...

OMG, you're kids are so cute. I can't take it! I'm jealous of A's straw skills. G just doesn't get it!