Friday, February 3, 2012

Park it Mister!

So we go to the park.
Sometimes we go to parks with other people and other children so I can be annoyed and generally act anti social while my children meet and greet everyone with a smile. They love seeing the kids and playing with them/ stealing the toys/ bossing them around.
On the other hand I love peace and quiet and not people so sometimes we go places where I know there won't be any one. This makes for better picture taking and a generally more relax parenting experience. These pictures are from one of those trips. "A" has his land legs under him pretty substantially so he climbs and grips and slides like a semi pro. He gets up, I make sure he doesn't fall/ gets down.
I was making pictures with shadows.
Z is a social butterfly/ dominator and is kind of too fast to get a decent picture of in action. That being the case here she is strapped down.
We are good. I am teaching again, T is still fighting the good fight. Till next time- -the dude abides_ RTSZA

3 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

What a beautiful day! Aiden looks like he's in heaven--outside, climbing, exploring--being a boy! Precious children. Can't wait to see them in March!!!

maynard said...

Good shots and cute kids.

C&C said...

Is A ever not smiling for a picture? I get sick of other people at the playground, too.