Sunday, February 26, 2012

More Picture Dumping

Hola, So just in case you thought I was lying about Pit Bulls out on our block every other day.
It's completely out of control. So that is why we go to abandoned fields to walk. The weather has been nice enough for the snakes to come out early though so... ugh. We play in the back yard most days too. The kids love dirt.
They look older in these shots to me for some reason.
Sam likes to come out and run around in the backyard too.
It really was nice this past week with highs near 80. That's why he looks so hot.
Other Shots.
Till next time... Watch your back, He's always watchin.
RTSZA

4 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

Darn pitbull. Makes you a prisoner in your own home. Can't wait to see ya'll in person!! Cut pics.

C&C said...

It's not even locked up? That's messed up! A does look really old in that outside hat pic.

SAM!!! said...

It can squeeze under the fence because they don't feed it.

Kristen said...

Mom stole the line I was going to use - prisoner in your own home. That is so lame. I wouldn't want to go out there, either. I killed a snake on my back porch the other day. Come to find out it wasn't poisonous. I felt bad.
I like Z and her pearls.