Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wandering

Sometimes we go wandering around. I've given up on walking Sam in our neighborhood since there is a pitbull loose every other day. So I've been taking advantage of the nice weather and the expanses of space here to take everyone out exploring. Sometimes the trips go well and sometimes the kids don't listen so well but at least we get out for free and it isn't the park. I am getting really sick of the park. Anywho here are some shots from our recent wanderings.
In a concerted effort to continue culturing her little brother Z has been teaching him to dance.
Yes that is a dress, and yes it is pink.
Till next time- RTSZA

7 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

Ah, kids love to explore. So cute. Little A looks good in pink!

Kristen said...

I love the shadow shot. Aiden. Such a cute little guy. And apparently so mild mannered - enough to allow his sister to dress him up, at least!

And I'm impressed with Z's artsy-ness.

maynard said...

Nice shots. Aiden is sure accomodating. Love those kids.

C&C said...

They look so happy! Totes presh.

Gretchen said...

I get sick of the park too, and I hardly ever go. -Kirk

SAM!!! said...

what's totes presh?

Fabulous Featherette said...

totes presh=totally precious